Health and safety are our first concerns. We always practice basic infection control measures.
- disinfecting the operatory after each patient,
- sterilizing all instruments,
- maintaining a clean water supply to the operatory and
- wearing masks, gloves and eye wear.
In addition, we have added more safety precautions, including:
- Constant Air Exchange bringing in fresh air
- HEPA filters on the HVAC system
- AirScrubbers in the ductwork. AirScrubbers contain UV lights and HEPA filters to disinfect indoor air. They also add ionized particles which seek out and destroy bacteria and viruses.
- Aerosol Capture systems in each room (Vanguard Gold aerosol capture and PurVac and High Volume Evacuation systems)
- Alternating the treatment rooms between patients to allow for double cleaning of rooms and physical space between patients.
- Pre-appointment screening of patients
- Day of screening of patients for COVID-19 symptoms
- Preferred appointment scheduling for people with 'pre-existing' conditions
- Temperature checks when entering the office
- Mouth rinse for patients prior to the start of appointments
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT FOR STAFF
- N95 and Level 3 Masks
- Face Shields
- Gowns and Lab Coats
- Daily temperature and symptoms screening
We appreciate that you have read this information in advance of your dental appointment. Please call the office (775-331-1616) if you have any questions.
See you soon!