Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Reno Office
Your first visit to Z dentistry is exciting - we are looking forward to getting to know you. On this page, you'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office and our patient forms. You can save some time by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
|"I always enjoy going to Z dentistry. The entire staff is helpful, friendly and makes me comfortable. I'm never talked down to if I have a cavity or cleaning issues. If additional work needs to be done, it's explained ahead of time so I fully understand what needs to be done. I've been going to Z Dentistry for about 10 years and I'll keep going back." - A Z dentistry Patient
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
- New Patient Information - English (Online)
- Medical History Update - English (Online)
- New Patient Information - English (PDF)
- Financial Arrangements - English
- HIPAA Release - English
- HIPAA Notice - English
- Informacion del Paciente - Spanish
- Acuerdo Financiero - Spanish
- Aviso De HIPAA - Spanish
- Personas Autorizada Para Dar Info - Spanish
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listen to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
What To Expect
We love being well-prepared for your appointment so that the doctor has the information to provide you the best possible care. We will ask you about your dental concerns and care history. This will help us to make the right appointment and reserve the right amount of time for you. We will ask if you have dental insurance and then research you coverage in advance of your appointment. You will be asked to fill out the new patient paperwork; we will send it to you in the way you prefer.
If your first visit is because you are in pain, our focus will be that you are out of pain when you leave Z dentistry.
If your first visit is to make Z dentistry your dental home for preventative care, we will provide you with a complete exam and x-rays to take a thorough look at your dental health.
Also, take a look at our staff page and get to know our Staff and our Office. We look forward to your first visit.