At Z Dentistry of Reno, Nevada, patients find that our team is here to assist with a wide selection of services, including Cosmetic Dentistry. In addition to common cosmetic treatments such as porcelain veneers, Dr. Aaron Sanders is pleased to offer alternative treatments to improve the smile, such as cosmetic tooth bonding or dental bonding. This involves using a composite resin material to cover imperfections and disguise issues within the smile. Let’s dive in and see why many patients choose dental bonding to enhance their smile.
What are the benefits of composite resin tooth bonding?
Our team at Z Dentistry educates patients on the many advantages of treatments, such as dental bonding. Below are some of the benefits of having dental bonding performed to improve your smile:
- Quick treatment time. Dental bonding is completed in one visit. This makes it a fast way to get the results you want, especially when compared to treatments like porcelain veneers–another option for covering imperfections of the smile
- Cost-effective treatment. Dental bonding is less expensive than other cosmetic procedures. Because it is done to improve your smile and not to correct disease, it is often not covered by dental insurance. Still, dental bonding is a small out-of-pocket expense compared to veneers or crowns
- Natural look. The composite resin material used for bonding closely matches the color and texture of your natural teeth, so it blends with your smile. In fact, it can be difficult to tell where the dental bonding was placed because of its natural appearance
- Minimal preparation. Unlike porcelain veneers, dental bonding requires minimal preparation of the tooth surface before applying the composite resin material. Dr. Sanders will lightly sand down the tooth to ensure the resin bonds to the natural enamel. This is minor compared to the amount of natural tooth structure removed for porcelain veneers
- Improved confidence. With a beautiful new smile comes improved confidence when you show off your pearly whites! Patients who improve their smile with composite resin often find more reasons to smile when socializing. This boost in self-esteem is sometimes all that is needed for patients who have been concerned about the appearance of their teeth when laughing, talking, and smiling in social situations
Enjoy cosmetic tooth bonding to achieve a more attractive and functional smile!
Are you located in or around Reno, Nevada, and curious about why composite resin bonding might be best for addressing your cosmetic imperfections?
If you have been considering dental bonding for your smile and are interested in finding out which dental solutions are most appropriate for your unique needs, we can help. Dr. Aaron Sanders of Z Dentistry is here to educate you on the benefits of dental bonding and find out if it can help your smile!
Call (775) 451-0616 to request an appointment at our office at 6140 Mae Anne Avenue, Suite 2.
Share this Article